During challenging times our rapid response, depth of knowledge and passion for heritage properties sees us working alongside, insurers, loss adjusters and homeowners. With over thirty years experience we ensure that both policyholders and insurers receive an unrivalled service when the worst happens.
Whether the damage is fire or flood we provide a full restoration service. Reinstating the damaged property and contents to the highest standard. Working to the detailed specifications of planning and conservation departments we ensure that all work undertaken conforms to the latest legislation. All reinstatement is on a like for like materials and techniques basis.
Recent projects include:
- Restoration of Grade II Listed property fire damage.
- Restoration of Grade I Listed property flood damage.
- Rebuild using traditional methods to Grade I listed cottage damaged winter storms.
- Fire damaged to Grade I listed Church fully restored.
- Structural repairs following storm damage Grade I listed property.
Our Specialist Services include:
- Traditional stone masonry.
- Lime pointing and plastering.
- Architectural joinery.
- Roofing and leadwork.
- Decorative paintwork and finishes.
- Soot decontamination.